NextGIS Logger is a data collector for Android that records information from surrounding data sources and internal sensors.
This is free and open-source software that has no limitations for redistribution. You can use this software in any settings be that home use or commercial applications.
You can also get it as an apk-file.
NextGIS Logger works on smart-phones and tablets under OS Android 3.0 and above.
NextGIS Logger collects data from:
- Cellular towers
- internal sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, orientation, microphone (noise level)
- pluggable external sensors (Arduino-based)
It also can:
- Use user-defined list of category names to place on top of the log
- Manage logging sessions, share results
- Show collected data in real time (Live data mode)
- Set up logging parameters (interval, sensors)
To get the most out of NextGIS Logger we recommend you sign up for our Plans. Subscription brings you:
- Actual version with functionality unavailable in trial
- Access to updates
- Direct support from developers
Signing up you also get access to our other products! Read more.