NextGIS Logger is a data collector for Android that records information from surrounding data sources and internal sensors.
This is free and open-source software that has no limitations for redistribution. You can use this software in any settings be that home use or commercial applications.
You can also get it as an apk-file.
NextGIS Logger works on smart-phones and tablets under OS Android 3.0 and above.
NextGIS Logger collects data from:
- Cellular towers
- internal sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, orientation, microphone (noise level)
- pluggable external sensors (Arduino-based)
It also can:
- Use user-defined list of category names to place on top of the log
- Manage logging sessions, share results
- Show collected data in real time (Live data mode)
- Set up logging parameters (interval, sensors)
We recommend you to sign up for our support program, which will help you work effectively with the software and GIS in general.