nextgis.com is a Web GIS service.
Using nextgis.com you can:
- Upload and download geodata;
- Create unlimited number of web maps based on this data;
- Work with this geodata together with colleagues and friends anywhere;
- Connect to your data from mobile and desktop geospatial software;
- Use our service to develop your own geospatial applications.
Register and get your NextGIS ID to get started. This is your account at NextGIS that gives you access to your Web GIS and other geospatial services from NextGIS.
- Maximum single file size is 128 Mb
- Maximum total size is 5 Gb
- Up to 30 maps and layers
- All resources must be open for reading by any users including guests
- Terms of Service
- Self-support. Documentation is available.
You can sign up for one of the commercial plans that will get you:
- Resources privacy – you can protect your resources from unwanted access by managing permissions;
- Basemaps – over 200 different basemaps from a catalog and ability to add your own;
- Custom brand – add your company domain, logo and design elements;
- More speed – additional resources for faster maps and data exchange;
- Technical support – we guarantee answers to your questions.