NextGIS Formbuilder is a desktop application for creating and editing forms. Forms can be uploaded into NextGIS Mobile to be rendered on the fly for convenient data collection. This software serves as a platform for our custom software development projects geared for specific requirements.
NextGIS Formbuilder is able to:
- Create new forms from scratch or based on existing geodata
- Use more than 10 different controls
- Link controls to datafields
- Set different options for controls for better behaviour
- Save set-up form together with data for upload to NextGIS Mobile
- Connect and send forms/layers to Web GIS
- Form controls: Tabs, Distance meter, Dependent comboboxes, Coordindates, Signature, Splitted comboboxes, Counter, Photo.
NextGIS Formbuilder Pro is part of nextgis.com subscription plans. Subscribtion allows to store your data in the cloud, create Web maps, data collectoin projects, use Pro-functionality of NextGIS Mobile and QGIS, get support from NextGIS and much more.Buy NextGIS Formbuilder Pro
To start using Pro, sign in in Formbuilder with a button in the upper right corner of the toolbar.
Download NextGIS Formbuilder
Source code for the current version.