NextGIS Mobile is a mobile GIS for Android (> 2.2) that lets you create, edit and export geodata, working both online and offline. NextGIS Mobile also serves as a platform for our custom software development projects.
NextGIS Mobile allows to:
- Display multi-layer map (layers can come from online and offline sources)
- Change visibility and layers order
- Navigate the map (panning, zoom in, zoom out)
- Collect data in the fiel
- Edit vector data (both geometries and attributes) online and offlin
- Display coordinates, speed, elevation etc
In addition to Free version functionality NextGIS Mobile Pro allows to:
- Connect and send data to Web GIS (on premise in the cloud)
- Record tracks (aka GPS-monitoring, sending your location information to your Web GIS)
- Add and edit layers from PostGIS (via Web GIS)
- Use dependent comboboxes in forms
NextGIS Mobile Pro is part of nextgis.com subscription plans. Subscribtion allows to store your data in the cloud, create Web maps, data collectoin projects, use Pro-functionality of NextGIS QGIS and Formbuilder, get support from NextGIS and much more.Buy NextGIS Mobile Pro
Source code for the current version.