New version of NextGIS Connect 0.9 is out. NextGIS Connect helps you link your desktop and your Web GIS created at nextgis.com.
Changes in the resource tree
- New raster layer icon ;
- QGIS vector style and MapServer vector style now have identification prefixes (qgis) and (ms);
- Sorting: resource groups are shown first and all other resources next in alphabetical order.
- “Create Web Map” – create a web map for selected vector layer right in web GIS. Web map resource will be created in vector layer parent directory. Web map will automatically open in the browser;
- “Download as QML” – download QGIS vector syle as a QML file;
- “Open in Web GIS” – open resource’s web page in the browser;
- “Rename” – set new name for a resource.
- “Add to QGIS” – now also available for QGIS vector style. This creates a vector layer from selected style’s layer with style automatically applied to a new layer in QGIS.
New module settings
- “Abort project import after first layer import failure” – if option not set import process not interupt but continue with next layer;
- “Open web map automatically on creation” – if option is set any automatically created Web map will be opened in web browser on process completion.
- Taken into account QGIS proxy settings.