We’re absolutely thrilled to announce something that we worked on for the last 3 years – nextgis.com. This cloud geospatial service will allow you to create your Web GIS in the browser!
Using nextgis.com you can:
- Upload and download geodata;
- Create unlimited number of web maps based on this data;
- Work with this geodata together with colleagues and friends anywhere;
- Connect to your data from mobile and desktop geospatial software;
- Use our service to develop your own geospatial applications.
To get started you’ll need to register and get NextGIS ID – your account that lets you start working with your Web GIS now and more geospatial services from NextGIS soon.
- No limits for data uploads
- No limits for number of resources, web maps
- All resources must be open for reading by any users and guests
- Terms of Service
You can also sign up for a commercial plan that will get you:
- Resources privacy – you can hide your resources from other users;
- Custom domain name – you can use your domain for your Web GIS;
- Brand – add your company logo and design elements;
- More speed – additional resources for faster maps and data exchange;
- Data security – preserve your data using automated regular backups.
We’ve gathered a few links for you to easily get started with your Web GIS (you can see them all on one page here):