Organize team-based field data collection
- Create mobile forms for a specific collection project
- Track the movement of collectors in real time
- Receive data from the collectors in the blink of an eye
With the NextGIS Collector technology, you can self-organize data collection. Create your own Web GIS, subscribe to Premium and get the access to the necessary platform components.
NextGIS Collector has three components
A server-based Web GIS that stores custom projects, data collected within it, and web maps to display the results of field work.
Visual form editor for the NextGIS Collector mobile app. Provides wide selection of form controls for entering data.
All data collected with NextGIS Collector is georeferenced
In addition to textual attributive information, attach photos and documents to objects.
The team leader sees the entered data via the Web GIS right away.
Organize the work in three steps
- Creation of collection forms in a visual editor, 16 types of form controls (drop-down lists, text fields, flags, photos, etc.)
- Flexible administration and access management to resources
- Ability to integrate with the organization’s user rights assignment system (own server)
- Transferring georeferenced data as form or map
- Data collection in offline mode
- Tracking collectors’ movement
with collected data
- Viewing and editing data in NextGIS Web using browser
- Multi-user mode for working with data
- Export data to desktop GIS (QGIS, ArcGIS, MapInfo)