NextGIS QGIS is a fully-featured desktop GIS based on QGIS and used for data creation, editing, map-making and geoprocessing.
QGIS is under active development by international community which we’re happy to be a part of. NextGIS team have created lots of QGIS plugins and became one of the first QGIS sponsors. We’re contributing to the core since 2008.
How NextGIS QGIS is different from mainstream QGIS:
- different packaging and installation process;
- integrated set of popular and useful С++ and Python plugins developed by NextGIS (e.g. QuickMapServices);
- extended functionality, added by NextGIS and currently not available in the original QGIS;
- integration with nextgis.com and NextGIS Mobile;
Source code for the current version.
Report a bug (Github account is needed)
To use all NextGIS QGIS capabilities we recommend you sign up for one of our Plans. What you’ll get:
- Supported version with extended functionality
- Access to updates
- Direct support
By signing up you also get access to a full range of NextGIS products! Read more.