NextGIS Mobile is a mobile GIS for Android that lets you create, edit and export geodata both online and offline.
You can also get it as an apk-file.
NextGIS Mobile works on smartphones and tablets under OS Android 2.2 and above.
NextGIS Mobile allows to:
- show multi-layer map (layers can come from online and offline sources);
- change visibility and layers order;
- navigate the map (panning, zoom in, zoom out);
- collect data in the field;
- edit vector data (both geometries and attributes) online and offline;
- record tracks;
- show coordinates, speed, elevation etc.
Source code for the current version.
We recommend you to sign up for our support program, which will help you work effectively with NextGIS Mobile and GIS in general.