NextGIS Mobile is a mobile GIS for Android that lets you create, edit and export geodata working both online and offline.
You can also get it as an apk-file.
NextGIS Mobile works on smartphones and tablets under OS Android 2.3 and above.
NextGIS Mobile allows to:
- show multi-layer map (layers can come from online and offline sources);
- change visibility and layers order;
- navigate the map (panning, zoom in, zoom out);
- collect data in the field;
- edit vector data (both geometries and attributes) online and offline;
- record tracks;
- show coordinates, speed, elevation etc.
Source code for the current version.
To get the most out of NextGIS Mobile we recommend you sign up for our Plans.
- Actual version with functionality unavailable in trial
- Access to updates
- Direct support from developers
By signing up you also get access to our other products! Read more.