NextGIS Formbuilder is a desktop application for creating and editing forms. Forms can be uploaded into NextGIS Mobile to be rendered on the fly for convenient data collection.
NextGIS Formbuilder is able to:
- create new forms from scratch or based on existing geodata;
- use more than 10 different widgets;
- link widgets to datafields;
- set different options for widgets for better behaviour;
- save set-up form together with data for upload to NextGIS Mobile.
This software serves as a platform for our custom software development projects geared for specific requirements, so it can lack some functionality including basic stuff.
Source code for the current version.
To use all NextGIS Formbuilder capabilities we recommend you sign up for one of our Plans. What you’ll get:
- Supported version with extended functionality
- Access to updates
- Direct support
By signing up you also get access to a full range of NextGIS products! Read more.