NextGIS Formbuilder is a desktop application for creating and editing forms. Forms can be uploaded into NextGIS Mobile to be rendered on the fly for convenient data collection. This software serves as a platform for our custom software development projects geared for specific requirements.
NextGIS Formbuilder is able to:
- Create new forms from scratch or based on existing geodata
- Use more than 10 different widgets
- Link widgets to datafields
- Set different options for widgets for better behaviour
- Save set-up form together with data for upload to NextGIS Mobile
- Connect and send forms/layers to Web GIS
- Form controls: [Tabs, Distance, Dependent comboboxes, Coordindates, Signature, Spltted comboboxes, Counter, Photo]
NextGIS Formbuilder Pro is part of nextgis.com subscription plans. Subscribtion allows to store your data in the cloud, create Web maps, data collectoin projects, use Pro-functionality of NextGIS Mobile and QGIS, get support from NextGIS and much more.Buy NextGIS Formbuilder Pro
To start using Pro, sign in in Formbuilder with a button in the upper right corner of the toolbar.
Download NextGIS Formbuilder
Source code for the current version.