nextgis.com is a cloud geospatial service that allows you to create Web GIS right in the browser!
Using nextgis.com you can:
- Upload and download geodata;
- Create unlimited number of web maps based on this data;
- Work with this geodata together with colleagues and friends anywhere;
- Connect to your data from mobile and desktop geospatial software;
- Use our service to develop your own geospatial applications.
Register and get your NextGIS ID to get started. This is your account at NextGIS that gives you access to your Web GIS now and more geospatial services from NextGIS soon.
- No limit for volume of uploaded data
- Maximum single file size is 500 Mb
- No limits for number of resources, web maps
- All resources must be open for reading by any users and guests
- Terms of Service
You can also sign up for a commercial plan that will get you:
- Resources privacy – you can hide your resources from other users;
- Custom domain name – you can use your domain for your Web GIS;
- Brand – add your company logo and design elements;
- More speed – additional resources for faster maps and data exchange;
- Larger uploads – maximum single file size is 1 Gb.
We’ve gathered a few links for you to easily get started with your Web GIS (you can see them all on one page here):