Metatools – productive metadata plugin for QGIS
Metatools — is a QGIS plugin that allows creation, editing and viewing metadata in the ISO19115/ISO19139 format.
- supports vector and raster data
- displaying metadata in the HTML format
- two editing modes: full metadata tree and filtered necessary fields
- templates for organization, license, workflow and data type sections
- update or create metadata in batch mode
- create metadata for external files without loading them into QGIS
- automatic extraction of some metadata such as extent, number of bands and data type
- embedding processing logs into metadata
- preview generation
More details in English and in Russian.