DTclassifier – classification using decision trees without leaving QGIS
DTclassifier (Decision Tree classifier) — is a plugin that allows to classify raster data or perform change detection in QGIS.
Main plugin features:
- streamlined integrated approach — perform all operations in QGIS
- first use of computer vision library OpenCV in QGIS
- non-parametric classification algorithm — decision trees.
- supports all basic geometry types (points, lines, polygons) in training datasets
- ability to use multiple training layers of different types
- support for multiple input rasters (changes detection)
- large rasters support
- results filtering and smoothing
- high speed classification