CSWClient – is a QGIS plugin that makes easier work with OGC Catalogue Services. It allows to discover, browse and query metadata about spatial data, services and related resources.
Among key features:
- servers management (add new, edit or delete existing, import and export)
- displaying information about selected server
- search by keywords (single keyword or comma-separated list)
- set boundaries of the area of interest by entering coordinates or using current map extent
- displaying detailed info on selected record
- for some data types it is possible to open URL in browser or create new entry in QGIS WMS server list